Who am I?
Mr Mike O’Donoghue, the proprietor of Naturopath.Clinic.
After an initial paper form, all records will be kept electronically. The therapist will write up all treatments, this may include relevant information given verbally by the patient.
Will be treated securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Paper records will be kept for no longer than 6 months, and destroyed after all data is transferred to electronic systems.
No data is held locally. We use a variety of suppliers to help us store data securely. These are:
- OneTouchEMR https://onetouchemr.com/
- Practice Fusion https://www.practicefusion.com/pages/privacy-policy.html
- Exercise Prescriber https://www.exerciseprescriber.com/
- Mail Chimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Paypal https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Stripe https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Sumup https://sumup.co.uk/privacy/
All of these have strict Privacy Policies that meet with our requirements.
What We Hold
Why We Need It
|Contact Details.||Appointment management, Follow-up advice, Newsletters (optional).|
|Medical history, medication, allergies.||To ensure your safety.|
|Presentations, treatment plans, outcomes.||To facilitate effective treatments.|
Even after your treatments have ended, records will be held for a minimum length of time as dictated by our insurers. This is currently 7 years for adults and 7 years post age 18 for minors.